Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My New Favorite ATM!!

So I had gotten SEVERAL texts, emails, Facebook messages, and even calls about the new cupcake ATM opening up at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Scottsdale. I truly appreciate everyone who reached out to me, you all know how much I love cupcakes!! :)
After work, my sister came over and we headed to check it out. I was super excited to check it out-- I mean an ATM that gives you cupcakes?! such a genius idea!
We got there, and apparently weren't the only ones who got the memo.... there was a pretty long line for the ATM. (Which was hilarious, because the actual Sprinkles store was still open and there was no one inside-- everyone was waiting to use the new ATM! Haha!
Blurry phone pictures are the best! ;)
So we got in line, and it was moving pretty quickly. (To be honest, I think the thing that was taking the longest is everyone taking a bunch of photos with it after they bought their cupcakes!!)

We finally got up there and my sister bought 4 cupcakes and then I bought 2. It was pretty cool that they show a video of it grabbing your cupcakes and bringing it up to the door. (My nephew and niece thought it was the coolest because they could see themselves in the back of the video. HAHA!!)
All of the cupcakes were really good, my sister mixed up my two with her 4 and I ended up with a peanut butter chocolate chip one- which was good, but kind of dry. Carsen ate my second cupcake and it was super moist and REALLY good- he loved it!


Have you ever used a Cupcake ATM? 

What's the weirdest thing you've stood in line for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment