Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My other FAVORITE day of the year!

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL day celebrating National Frozen Yogart Day!




I tried to celebrate this holiday to the fullest- but when I tried to go get some fro-yo on my way to work, they were closed? I guess it's not normal to get fro-yo at 8:00 in the morning- even on a holiday like today? Weird.

So I went to work and did nothing but think about fro-yo. Then after work I ran a quick 2.5 miles and met my mom for some Bikram yoga. (90 minutes of yoga in 110 degrees with humity- nothing but a good time! I highly recommend it!!)

One I got home for yoga I quickly changed out of my wet clothes (there was no time for a shower) and headed out the door to make it to the fro-yo place before they closed. When I got there, I was once again expecting something magic- but was disappointed that NONE of the employees knew it was National Frozen Yogart Day! (I seriously had flash backs to National Cupcake Day! Shouldn't this stuff be in the employee manual or something?!) I told them I would be expecting something great next year!


I hurried home and ate the delicious dinner 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' made, and then finally enjoyed the fro-yo!

It was a great day- a little stressful (thinking I wasn't going to make it there before they closed) but it all worked out. ;)

THIS is my goal for next years celebration! I'm going to start practicing now!! ;)




Do you guys celebrate National Fro-yo day?

No comments:

Post a Comment