Saturday, December 15, 2012

One of my FAVORITE days of the year!!!

Happy National Cupcake day everyone!! I hope everyone is out celebrating and enjoying TONS of delicious cupcakes- I know I am! :)


Do you see my penguin on a cupcake ornament?! It's my favorite! :)
Craziest thing, when me and Jasen went to our cupcake store- they had NO CLUE it was National Cupcake day!?!? Shouldn't that be discussed in the employee training or something? Hopefully next year, they get their stuff together and have a huge party or free cupcakes or something. 

Two years ago, (before there was the most amazing/delicious/cutest cupcake store 1 mile from our house- that apparently I refer to as "our cupcake store") I went a little crazy and made a TON of cupcakes to celebrate: funfetti and chocolate!



I didn't get a picture of the finished product, probably because my hands were covered in frosting and I was too busy eating them all!! :) Definitely one of the best days of the year! :)


Happy Celebrating!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment